Tool to fix or create Master Boot Record (MBR) on harddisks, for instance when using Windows PE. With an x64-edition as well as the 32-bit edition.
Now with support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 MBR's!
The new version has some new, cool features, like creating DOS boot sectors, changing partition types, etc!
Utility for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 which runs applications with reduced rights. If you for instance is logged on as Administrator or another user with administrative privileges on your Windows computer, you can use StripMyRights to run for instance Internet Explorer, Outlook or other programs with the rights of an ordinary user.
In this way the security risk of being logged on with elevated privileges may be reduced.
The utility is based on the ideas of the DropMyRights tool from Microsoft, but with several features added.
Tool to take ownership of files and folders, or just take full control of the files and folders, without first taking ownership.
The tool is GNU-licensed and originally written by Alexander Frink.
Now supports file names up to 32000 characters in length.Latest: Fixed problem with stack overflow for deep directory structures.
New version 3.1.0!
(requries new licencenumber - customers with active maintainance contact sales for a new licencenumber - password sync is an option that must be ordered separate)
easySync - the easiest and most cost saving solution to setup and maintain!
Now sets all attributes necessary for users to logon with no questions!
easySyncConfigurator is now included.
To upgrade from 2.x - just run setup, an leave all fields blank!(next, next finish)
Syncronizes users and passwords from Active Directory to Outlook Live/Live@edu
- Administration via AD groups or let easySync service Auto admin your Live domain by configuring what OU's easySync will monitor.
- Secure distribution of Live usernames&passwords via web
- Order Users and Contacts, Administrators and distributionlists in Outlook Live
- Order Passwords resets
- Sync AD passwords (requires option and equal password policies)
- Evicting or Importing existing unmanaged LiveId's
- Generate unique email adresses in Active Directory, and mailenables users locally
- Generate dynamic distributiongroups in Live@edu
- Assign Live@edu management roles
- Create resources like meetingrooms/equipment with booking.
- Runs as a service at a configurable schedule
- Can automaticly add new users and contacts to Live based on OU's in Active Directory
Demo mode for 50 users until you buy the product and configure your licence key.
(max 50 user accounts in Live domain)
Order your licence here
Documentation and productsheet are available in separate download.
Tool to lock the keyboard completely or only lock Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Used during installation of Windows or in Windows PE.
Contains the files DrvLoad.exe and KbLock.sys.
Latest: There seems to be a problem using this utility with USB keyboards.
Tool to list and close open file handles.
Released December 8 2005.
easySync implementation guide ..
Gets you started with live@edu in hours!
Program which loads the CPU according to your settings.
Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1
Delivered "AS-IS" without any form of guarantee. Should only be used on test machines for test purposes.
Warning: Using the Realtime base priority class will in effect leave your computer locked for the duration of time specified, since CPUHog.exe will use almost all available CPU resources.
Unless, of course, CPUGuard is installed and comes to your rescue!
Automation/ActiveX component to script Scheduled Tasks and Printer ACL's i Windows 2000/XP/2003.